Joseph M. Lucas & Associates has provided professional, personalized legal services since 1984. We have earned the trust of clients through honest advice, close communication and a strong work ethic. Our lawyers take your legal issue seriously, and give it their full attention and resources.
Located in Barrington, Illinois, we serve individuals, families and businesses in the northwest suburbs of Cook, Lake, DuPage, Kane and McHenry counties. We are a general practice law firm with significant experience in:
- Divorce and family law, including contested and uncontested divorce, property division, custody and support
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, construction accidents or dangerous property conditions
- Real estate transactions, both residential and commercial
- Business law, from startup and consulting to succession planning and litigation
- Estate law, creating living wills and trusts, or settling a loved one's estate
- Civil litigation, such as contract disputes
A History Of Service And Results
Our foremost goal in all areas of practice is to provide quality legal representation to help you achieve your goals. We emphasize building long-term relationships, and many clients turn to us time and time again for trusted guidance when new legal issues arise.
Founding attorney Joseph M. Lucas has strong local roots and a long record of success in complex and landmark cases. He is a veteran of many civil trials (and favorable verdicts), but he will always explore your options for resolving matters out of court. Our firm has cultivated relationships with medical specialists and other professionals who help us obtain superior results for clients.
We provide a 45-minute consultation for a flat fee of $100 (and free consultations in personal injury cases). Evening and weekend appointments are available. Call our Barrington attorneys at 847-462-4974 or fill out our online form to start the conversation.