JOSEPH M. LUCAS, ATTORNEY AT LAW
E-Mail at JLucas@Lucaslaw.com
- 1984-Present. Joseph M. Lucas & Associates. Owner of general practice law firm concentrating on Business Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Wills, Trusts, and Estates.
- 1980-84. Medical Financial Management, Inc. Staff Accountant and Counsel for billing and accounting firm specializing in tax accounting and medical billing for hospital based physicians.
- 1982-83. Nello P. Gamberdino & Associates. Clerk for general practice law firm concentrating on Business Law, Sports Law, Family Law, Real Estate, Wills, Trusts, and Estates.
- Saint Louis University School of Law. Saint Louis, Missouri. Juris Doctor received in May, 1983.
- Villanova University. Villanova, Pennsylvania. Bachelor of Science in Accounting received in May, 1980.
- Licensed to Practice before the Supreme Court of the State of Illinois since November, 1983.
- Licensed to Practice in Federal Court before the Northern District of Illinois since December, 1983.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Illinois since 1992.
- Member of various bar associations including, Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Lake County Bar Association and Illinois State Bar Association.
- Represent hundreds of business clients, including, Corporate, Partnership, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Company, and Proprietorship businesses.
- Prepared, argued, and brought to trial hundreds of civil cases over the last 19 years in numerous courts within the State of Illinois. Experienced in trying cases in Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, and McHenry County, Illinois.
- Represented hundreds of clients in residential and commercial real estate transactions within the last 19 years.
- Represented hundreds of clients in preparation of Wills and Trusts. Represented hundreds of clients regarding Probate and Estate Administration.
Family, Flying, Scuba Diving, and Traveling.
© 2011 Joseph M. Lucas & Associates, L.L.C.